Wednesday, April 1, 2009
In sickness and in Health
Yesterday I was feeling really sick. I came home and took a nap. When I woke up I had a temp of 100.5. My new visiting teachers were coming over in less than an hour and the house was a disaster. Joe had grabbed the vacuum and vacuumed the house. By the time that they arrived Joe had gotten the house in order. Later that night I was working on my college homework. I starting getting sicker and it felt like someone was walking on my brain and every joint in my body hurt. I started crying because everything hurt so bad that is when Joe took me by the hand and tucked me in. I woke up at 11 and he wasn't there. It turns out that he finished my college homework for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ahhhh how sweet! How are you feeling?
Post a Comment