Well I did it. Joe will be coming home today. He went TDY to Virginia and has been gone for a week.
Day 1 (Monday)- Joe kissed me goodbye at 3 a.m before leaving to pick up his boss who went with him to get on his first TDY. Joe had never been on a plane before. Thought OK I can handle this and get both my chores and his done. My brother came over on his birthday and we talked. Had to have a couple cats locked in the bedroom against their will with me so I could sleep feeling secure.
Day 2 (Tuesday)- For dinner I made the best Tuna Helper. Watched TV and finally went to bed.
Day 3(Wednesday)- Made a coffee cake for a potluck the next day and didn't sleep hardly at all. I thought that the house was on fire or I forgot to turn off the stove. Checked multiple times during the night sure enough ever time everything was fine but still had to listen to all the weird noises.
Day 4( Thursday)- Went to moms for her to help write my study cards for my exam. Ended up watching some of the movie "Easter bunny is coming to town with my nieces and had dinner with them."
Day 5 (Friday)- Bummed out that he isn't home for my birthday. Spent the rest of the time after work studying for my college exam eating a special Subway sandwich alone.
Day 6(Saturday)- Took my exam from 11-2:45 at the testing center. Came home to a messy house thought I better clean it. Joe says he will he home between 10-11 pm tonight.
Thanks to all the people who got me though this with either email chats and telling me inspiring ways to get through this. By the way his next TDY is in the Fall he is going to drive to North Dakota.
1 comment:
Next time come stay a night with us! Would love to have you! happy late birthday!!
Post a Comment