OK, so I missed posting on Valentine's day. Here is what is new in our neck of the woods. Joe is now officially in the Aaronic priesthood as a priest. He is no longer just a member. I am so proud of him. Sniffle, Sniffle.
The first thing Joe said to me on Valentine's morning was that he must have had help from up above because it snowed and he couldn't work on any of his outdoor projects. For Valentine's day, I took him out to breakfast at IHOP. After breakfast we went to a new movie theatre and watched a movie. I found the song, "What a difference you've made in my life" by Ronnie Milsap and slow danced. Something that we have not done in a really long time. What a nice thing to end our Valentine's 2009.
2 comments:
ahhhh sounds so sweet!
Man I wish Brent & I were still dancing. Those olen days were some of my fondest memories. I hope that when I get my new heart we can do it again. I am so proud of you and Joe. Oh by the way,is Joe ready for another sandwich? I've been craving one lately.Love ya, Judy
Post a Comment