Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hello Country Bumpkin



Wow. After 14+ hours of labor and several epiderals later our little bundle of joy was born 4/10/2010 at 10:03 PM. He weighed 8 lbs 11 oz and is 22 1/2 inches long. The nurse when they cleaned him up said he is the longest baby she has ever seen. He is doing well and we are learning how to relive our lives again as a happy family of 3.

Proud Pappa holding him for the first time:

Cuttest Momment: Day two pappa was changing him and the baby said, no kidding, "Daddy,Daddy." Joe looked at me and I heard it too.

Scariest momments:
Number 1: Being told he would have to be a C-Section, I started balling. The nurses were great and knew I was scared and went into surgery with me.
Number 2: Not knowing how to feed him which was our biggest struggle in the hospital.
Number 3: That first night home.

1 comment:

Cher said...

He is ADORABLE!!!