Saturday, September 27, 2008

My Oh My Look Who's 6

Happy birthday McKenna!!!!!!

Joe and I celebrated McKenna's 6Th birthday. Wow, so much time has gone by. She looks just like her mom. I am so glad to see her dad visiting from California for a while before he has to go back. It was funny every present she opened she would say, "Oh, just what I wanted" put her hands in the air and pass the gift across the table to her little sister and tell her to watch them for her. She got tons of toys and clothes. Lexy's birthday is three days later and it was funny that she tried to give McKenna her present. I told Lexy I really don't think McKenna wants your birthday present. They spent the day at Lagoon and are going to visit his parents in Indiana. I am going to miss them so much. I am surprised that Lexy gave me the opportunity to take care of her cats while she is away.

I told Joe that I want to be like his great aunt who unfortunately had no children of her own but raised my husband and his brother like her own. I am looking forward to the slumber party I am doing at my house with McKenna and one of my sister-in-laws kids in October.

It was funny I told them that we could do a slumber party when I got days. Now that I am on days I have to keep my word. McKenna said that she gets the bed and anyone else had to sleep on the floor. I had to correct her and tell her that she gets to sleep in the living room. Nice try. Boy she is smart for her age.

1 comment:

Cher said...

That will be so fun.. A slumber party! How exciting..food..games...movies.. stories and more food! Cant wait to hear all about it!