So today I took my four nieces (two belong to my sister and the other two are my sister-in-laws girls) to Joanne's Make-It-Take project. They had fun and the project keep most of their attention. I say most because the two year old got done first and was getting antsy. I learned a lot about little kids and learned that just because they say they have to go potty doesn't always mean it. It is a fun learning experience for me because I normally take the 5 year old on outings and this was the first for the 2 year old to come with. I never thought about taking my sister-in-laws until the night before.
After the project and I dropped the two off. I took my two nieces to Joe's BBQ that he had planned because he invited a friend and their family over. Well, the kids went to the front and I told Joe that I couldn't move the table and watch the kids at the same time. Somehow the 5 year misinterpreted and said to me in a serious tone,"Didn't you watch on the news that you are not supposed to fight in front of kids?" I was shocked that she sounded like an police officer. I told her we weren't fighting just talking loudly. In case anyone is wondering my husband and I never fight. So later she went and talked to the guests and told them how they should stop smoking and asked if they were born smokers? It was funny. Oh my little miss save the world :)
2 comments:
That is the funniest! I love how the little ones talk. Cracks me up.
last Sunday after Each testimony ended with Amen Emma would say (loudly) Good Girl! We need to work on whispering!
Hey honey this is Aunt Judy. I would really like to chat once and a while. I now havea blog thanks for Cher. Check it out. Love ya
Post a Comment