Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Going but not Forgotten


Things I am going to miss about my sister and her two kids:



  1. All the fun craft things I took the girls to sometimes 3 stores in a row for all the free make-n-takes.

  2. My sister's youngest "Crazy Hair" and Chicago accent.

  3. How her oldest would come over and clean out my spare bedroom and call it hers.

  4. The times we made treats and had a sleepover.

  5. Tucking her oldest in during the sleepovers and getting woken up in the early morning so she could join me in my bed.

  6. My sister and I becoming best friends and allies.

  7. When I took her oldest to see the witches at Gardner Village and she was not interested in anything else but finding them.

  8. Seeing her oldest kindergarten graduation a couple weeks ago where I gave her a couple dollars and she told her friend, "So what, my Aunt gave me 5 bucks."

  9. All the yelling "Aunt Shelly's" and almost knocking me over and they each grabbed a leg.

  10. The last make-n-take I asked what their favorite thing was. The youngest said, "How I helped her make the project." The oldest, "How I messed up her younger sisters project by gluing something I wasn't supposed too.

  11. The first time I took her oldest to church and she came out saying she couldn't wait to be sacrificed. (sacrament and baptized)

1 comment:

Cher said...

ahhh that is so sweet!