Yea, I took my final exam last Saturday. I went to the testing center at 9:30 and didn't leave until around 2:30. Now I get to play the long waiting game to see if I passed my Accounting 2010 class. If I passed, I get the fun of going back for Round 2 Accounting 2020 the beginning of January. Better make the most of my vacation and get some crafts done :)
Sunday was fun though and got my mind of my test. Linda and I had a mini cooking class and made a casserole dinner and watched Fred Clause. It was a lot of fun to eat dinner with them. It reminded me of old times.
Friday, I am having my niece spend the night and hopefully the weather will nice so we can go to Gardner village to see the elves.
1 comment:
Yeah.. you did it!
Post a Comment